2023 Media Credentials
APPLICATIONS CURRENTLY OPEN
The Pennsylvania National Horse Show is pleased to welcome media onsite throughout the duration of this year’s show, to be held October 12-22, 2023 at the PA Farm Show Complex. A media center will be available on the concourse of the Harrisburg Coliseum for working media, and press conferences will be held:
- Thursday, October 12 at 10 a.m. – Media Day Kick-Off Press Conference with Pennsylvania Secretary of Agriculture Russell C. Redding, horse show management and competitors
- Friday, October 13 following the USEF Prix Des States Team Championships
- Saturday, October 14 following the USEF Junior Jumper National Championships
- Sunday, October 15 following the Dover Saddlery/USEF Hunter Seat Medal Final
- Saturday, October 21 following the $100,000 Grand Prix de Penn National
To be eligible for a media credential, individuals must be associated with or on assignment for a recognized publication, news service, website, radio or television station.
Please note that by applying for and accepting a media credential you agree that your media pass will be used solely for media purposes. Private or commercial photography is not allowed; providing complimentary photos to exhibitors is also prohibited. Violation of these rules will be grounds for removal from the premises.
Press credentials must be requested using the application form, available here. Following completion of the application, individuals will be contacted by the press office regarding approval. For questions or media inquiries, please contact Emily Randolph at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 717-368-8102.