Harrisburg, PA – Media accreditation is now open for the 77th annual Pennsylvania National Horse Show, to be held October 12-22, 2023, and applications can be completed here.
This year’s show will kick off on Thursday, October 12, with an opening press conference and Media Day beginning at 10 a.m. Joining the kick-off press conference will be Pennsylvania Secretary of Agriculture Russell C. Redding, horse show management and competitors.
Recognized as a U.S. Equestrian (USEF) Heritage Competition, the PNHS is one of the largest and most prestigious horse shows in the U.S. Featured classes for 2023 include:
- the USEF National Junior Jumper Individual and Team Championships, presented by Turnham Green, on Friday, October 13, and Saturday, October 14,
- the Dover Saddlery/USEF Hunter Seat Medal Final on Sunday, October 15,
- the $30,000 Commonwealth Classic and Team Night on Friday, October 20
- and the $100,000 Grand Prix de Penn National on Saturday, October 21.
- Outside of the show ring, this year’s horse show will also feature the PNHS Education Fair, to be held Friday, October 13 through Sunday, October 15, and the Celebration of the Horse Family Fun Day from 1-4 p.m. on Saturday, October 14.
General spectator admission is free for nine days of the 11-day horse show, with tickets for the $30,000 Commonwealth Classic and the $100,000 Grand Prix de Penn National available for purchase here.
All media inquiries, special interview requests and behind-the-scenes tours can be coordinated by contacting Emily Randolph at email@example.com. Admission to the PNHS press room is limited to those with valid PNHS media credentials, and media credential applications are to be completed by October 12, 2023.
Private photographers will not be allowed during the 2023 Pennsylvania National Horse Show. All competition will be shot by the official photographers at Andrew Ryback Photography, with photos available to view and purchase at www.AndrewRyback.com.